3G Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to 3G Clan, We are a MLG clan wishing to expand ourselves so we can have clan matches.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blame_truth0-o's Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaneBlast
Owner
Owner

Blame_truth0-o's Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Blame_truth0-o's Suspension   Blame_truth0-o's Suspension EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello,

I am sad to announce that Blame_truth has been suspended from the clan for 2 days and this suspension will be lifted at 11:27 PM +5 GMT.

The reason for this suspension is camping in 1 spot with shotguns and RPD is strictly forbidden in this clan and this will only be exempted unless and until the conditions get worse and you need to sacrifice for your clan then no action shall be taken against you.

Please I don't want to suspend members from the clan but some people just provoke me and piss me off.

Playing for 2 clans is again strictly prohibited and this foolish act was done by our player Blame_truth0-o who join't [*UpH] and did not want to join our Gamebattles.

Thank You,
ArcaneBlast
Founder

This decision is final and Blame_truth0-o may NOT participate in any clan matches. No one can reverse it neither Webshot.

Please I want more people for Gamebattles, please post your PSN's on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://3gclan.forumotion.com
Webshot
Owner
Owner
Webshot

Blame_truth0-o's Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame_truth0-o's Suspension   Blame_truth0-o's Suspension EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 am

I can VETO it.... but i don't want to.... he totally deserves this for being such a NOOB
Back to top Go down

Blame_truth0-o's Suspension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3G Clan :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: